Party In The CIA (FEAT. "Weird Al" Yankovic) Party In The CIA (FEAT. "Weird Al" Yankovic)

Bruh, damn good work! I saw this on Flash Holes, and although I had doubts on quality initially (animated music videos aren't usually very good), I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised. Good job!

Gasonics Awful Day Gasonics Awful Day

Never stop making cartoons, my good man.

Neoplasia - Ep 1 Neoplasia - Ep 1

Pretty damn good. I like that you put the subtitles for English speakers in there.

Noisy responds:

Well, i wasn't going to upload it in spanish without them xDD

Princess Luigi Princess Luigi

5 for the animation quality, but tests and unfinished works don't belong on the portal.

It's dangerous to go alon It's dangerous to go alon

Go into publish setting and change the audio quality to 128kbs. Please.

Your animation is good. But demos or unfinished projects don't belong in the portal. Keep working at it though, you're doing great!

maximyzer responds:

Thanks, wasn't sure WIP was suitable here. Thanks for the feedback !

Gasonics Awful Day Gasonics Awful Day

I want to vote lower on this so badly, but I can't. Extreme random humor is understood by so few.

I loved this. Keep on making cartoons. ;)

"The Milk Was Expired!" "The Milk Was Expired!"

The animation was good. Lip sync could have been better.

The Wind Wanker The Wind Wanker

I love this.

La Liga Bizarra - CAP 2 ( La Liga Bizarra - CAP 2 (

¿Dondé esta subtitulos del ingles? (yo hablo ingles, mi español es muy mal. lol)

Animación es bien, es no perfecto también. Definitivamente puedo ver el potencial. Sigan con el buen trabajo. (Sí, mi español es muy, muy mal)

fakuas responds:

gracias , me olvide de los subtitulos , perdon jajaja , este es solo un demo :3

Thoughts Thoughts

Character design was great, animation was nice and smooth, and the background looked amazing. I didn't like the constant looping of character animations, but it can be overlooked due to it's length. I'd like to see some voice acting in your next project and an increase in length. Other than that, good job!

You've got a talent. Keep at it!

TheSin responds:

Thank you, all your suggestions have been taken in consideration, I will do my best to make it lengthier and with Voice acting involved. ;)